23.10.13

'Lattice' begin...

Hmmm..looks like hubby has a new project in mind.

 Yep...he's definitely up to something.
Aha! Now I know!

 He's putting up a small lattice arbour for us to walk through from the flower garden to the vegie patch. I've been wanting something to differentiate the two areas, so yesterday we decided to put this up. It will be painted white to match the other timber framework in the yard (when the wild wind dies down!).


I've always loved lattice in a garden and I'm happy with the way this looks.

It has such a nice "country cottage" appeal to me.

It looks quite old-fashioned and friendly sitting amongst the flowers...

just like me, lol!

4 comments:

  1. ....Hi Trish ....... Mum and I have only one thing to say.......GORGEOUS, GORGEOUS,GORGEOUS ...
    Hugs Barb xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love it! I wish it wasn't winter here...I am so jealous of your wonderful climate!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a great job he's done. It looks beautiful

    ReplyDelete